Portable version change log
Important note: this change log only shows the changes that apply to the portable version. For a complete Changelog, refer to the regular version.
- For space reasons, license file is not included in this package. However, the license (MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1) still applies to it (it's included in the source code package).
- JS files are obfuscated using a special version of Rhino (http://dojotoolkit.org/docs/compressor_system.html).
- Alt+O options shortcut will not try to open the non-existant Showcase options dialog.
- Size has now been brougth down to 63370 bytes.
- JAR file is now compressed. The XPI will take a couple of KB more, but the installed file will be a lot smaller.
- Icons now look slightly worse, but they occupy a lot less space in the file.
- Updated the target version to add Firefox 2.0 .
- Updates will be checked in a special channel, so when a version is updated, Showcase Portable will update to the new portable version, not the full one.
- First version of Showcase Portable!
- No configuration panel. Settings may be changed using "about:config", or you may install the full Showcase version, change the settings, and then reinstall Showcase Portable
- Available only in English.
- Replaced the different icons for full-screen plugins with a single, small one.
- Size is just 55863 bytes (almost one third of the the original Showcase size).